Logga in Mina sidor Medlemsförsäkring: Ferlin Travel & Residency insurance
About visa

If you wish to visit relatives and friends in Sweden and are a citizen of a country outside the EU, Immigration Service requires travel insurance to award the visa.

Läs mer här

Ferlin Travel and Residency Insurance

If you are going on a trip or have relatives visiting you. Ferlin Travel insurance could be just what you need.

Read more about our Travel insurance

If you are a Non-Nordic residents applying for Swedish residency, we have the insurance that you need.

Read more about our Residency insurance

Om Gefvert
© Försäkringsmäklare L-E Gefvert AB · Box 38156 · 100 64 Stockholm · Kundservice 08-440 54 40 · kundservice@gefvert.se · Org. nr. 556512-7833 · Vi använder oss av cookies.